Medical Student Research Symposium
2023 Medical Student Research Symposium
February 3, 2023
View abstracts from the 2023 Medical Student Research Symposium on the Digital Commons.
2024 Medical Student Research Symposium
Watch for the Call for Abstracts for the 2024 Medical Student Research Symposium in Fall 2023.
All Wayne State University medical students are eligible to submit abstracts on a research project to which they have made a significant contribution. Students who participated in a Medical Student Summer Research Fellowship in 2022 are expected to submit abstracts of their work.
- All presentations will be Poster Format.
- The symposium is limited to one abstract submission per medical student.
- Case reports do not meet the requirements for a formal research project and will not be accepted.
We are eager to have all students participate who have research work to share!
Submissions will be collected electronically via Digital Commons.
Judging and Booklet Information
- Presentations will be judged by SOM faculty with awards given to the most meritorious presentations in each category. If you have a question as to which category your work falls, feel free to contact Ms. Gini Gilchrist (email@example.com).
- Abstracts will be published in the Symposium Booklet and online in the Digital Commons. No personal information (phone number etc.) will be included in the publications.
- Details on poster formatting, upload information will be provided to all presenters upon acceptance to the symposium.